- Hall’s Bookshop on Instagram.
- Adrian Harrington, our sister shop, occupying the first floor of Hall’s with thousands of beautiful, rare, and antiquarian books.
- The website of Jon Gilbert our resident Ian Fleming expert, who is never shaken, nor stirred.
- We are members of the Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association, trade body for British secondhand booksellers and organiser of book fairs.
- The Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association, the senior trade body for antiquarian booksellers in the British Isles.
- The International League of Antiquarian Booksellers, the worldwide umbrella organisation for antiquarian booksellers.
- A handy guide to book terms.
- Our near neighbours and one of the foremost Aviation Bookshops in the country.
- World War Books, a Tunbridge Wells based military books specialist.
- Fascinating interviews by Sheila Markham of Hall’s current proprietor Adrian Harrington and his predecessor Sabrina Izzard.
- The blog of the The Bookhunter on Safari aka Laurence Worms of Ash Rare Books.
- A very kind description of us in the wonderful Existential Ennui blog.
- A short film about a nightmarish future when physical books are no more!
- A great set of photographic galleries documenting Hall’s Bookshop in its previous incarnation.
- The Tunbridge Wells Civic Society.
- The Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery, who hold a very good painting of Hall’s.
- The Church of King Charles the Martyr, the parish church of Tunbridge Wells and our neighbour on Chapel Place.
- Tunbridge Wells High Street.